Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Um...

I had one of those parenting experiences today that is hilarious when you hear about it from someone else, but ceases to be so funny when it happens to you.  Both my boys had doctor checkups today.  As we were walking into the doctor office, we passed an obese man.

Ty:  "That guy is BIG."
Braden (the neighbor boy we watch in the mornings):  "He's really big."
Ty:  "Yeah, and fat, too."

No, these children following me don't belong to me. I have no idea whose children they are. :-/  Oh, please, sidewalk, open up and swallow me now.

6 comments:

Ash said...

I'm seriously crying from laughing so hard!!! And I just read this to my co-worker and he's dying too!!! I might just have to post a link to this on Facebook so other people can enjoy the hilarity!!!

Meggin said...

Yeah, SO funny when it's not your kid!

Ash said...

Just be grateful I wasn't there with you too... I would have been cracking up and made it MUCH worse!!!

DJ Savage said...

From the mouths of babes... I just hope the guy was paying attention. haha jk I love that kid!

Shannon Gish said...

Oh, and I hesitate to say it, but it doesn't necessarily end as they get older. :) I TOTALLY know what the "whose kids are you?" feeling is like.

Mari said...

Ha ha ha! I'm sure I'll get paid back for laughing at you sometime later but still, tee hee! That's a good one.