Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth!!

We spent all last week vacationing in Southern California:  four days at Disneyland/California Adventure, a day at the beach, and a visit with extended family on the weekend.  We have been on some really awesome family vacations, but this one really was the best ever!!
We rode on some awesome rides:

Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters

Ole' Dead-Eye Marchant


The Rocket Ship Ride--a definite favorite of both boys!

Autopia--Ty's favorite part of our entire vacation!

I think we drove the Autopia cars probably 7 or 8 times while we were there!



King Arthur's Carousel

McKay LOVED the carousel!

New Toy Story 3-D ride

California Adventure Ferris Wheel

Dumbo Ride--What a Classic!


Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

The Teacups--I was a spectator for this ride.  Had I got on, there would have been some definite puke action!



We met LOTS of new friends:

Best day of Ty's Life!!








McKay's new pal, Pluto,  is now his constant companion!


And we otherwise just had a blast:



Mickey's Toon Town--such a fun place for the little guys!






Watching fireworks while enjoying Mickey lollipops--doesn't get much better than that!

 I learned that if you run your kids ragged enough, they actually will fall asleep anywhere--even on a cafe table!
 


The Happiest Family on Earth! :-)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I love all your pictures, such a cute family. Looks like you guys had such a fun time!

Ash said...

ohhh I'm super jealous! It looks like you had the best time!!!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

It was SO fun to see you guys! PLEEEASE come back soon!!!

Beth said...

I've been eagerly awaiting your pictures so I can live vicariously through you! ;-) What a great time!! I'm so glad you got to go; sounds like an awesome trip.

lanita said...

I've been thinking of you guys all week. Fun....FUn...FUN!

LeChem Fam said...

SOOOOOO jealous! I want to go there so bad. Maybe if I show my kids your pictures enough they will bug Jeff enough to take us all!!