Monday, September 19, 2011

Lessons Learned from "Hair CUTastrophe"

General Advice: If in your marriage, one spouse is a Utah fan, and the other spouse is a BYU fan, it is highly recommended for the former to specifically prohibit a haircut performed by the latter on the day of the Utah-BYU game :).

Just imagine what my head might have looked like had the haircut occurred after the game :). Go Utes!!

I told Meggin on Saturday that someday this would become a laughing matter, but that Saturday would not be that day. We're all good now. Love ya Meg! Here's to many more haircuts.

1 comment:

Ash said...

BAHAHAHA!!! When I got her text it was late at night but it cracked me up! I'm glad you can laugh about it now too :) In the end, it'll grow back right? And that's more than some people we know can say :)