Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Angel

I cannot believe that it has already been a year since the day that I held my beautiful newborn son in my arms for the first time. It is absolutely amazing to me how much he has grown, developed, and changed in such a short time! We brought him home from the hospital as a tiny, 7 pound infant who could do absolutely nothing for himself, and now he is a busy, active toddler who is walking and talking! What a miracle it is to be a mother! I consider it one of my greatest blessings to have this healthy, incredibly good-natured boy as part of my life. I love you, Ty! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Ty! What a cute cute kid!

The Coopers said...

Happy Birthday Ty!! He looks so small! It is amazing how much they change. He is such a cutie!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Ty! It was fun to see you guys and celebrate his birthday.