Saturday, October 16, 2010

I ran 20 miles this week, plus one day of weight-lifting, the most I have done in a week since early June.  I am starting to get back into the habit of running five times a week, and I'm feeling the itch to run in a race again.  Maybe a Turkey Trot?
Does anybody know of a great half marathon/relay race/triathlon (nothing longer than an Olympic!) in either Colorado or Utah in the spring or early summer?  I am looking for one last hurrah before we start thinking about trying for another baby.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

There's a Turkey Triathlon and 5k in Orem on November 6th.. that's pretty soon though.

Ira and Heather said...

Megan here is your last HURRAY!!!!
http://www.wildwestrelay.com/


ira

Everyday Thoughts said...

Good for you Meg! Hope you can find something. Hey, a question for you....what were those shoes you blogged about that you bought and virtually got rid of your shin splints? Were they Brooks? If so, what kind? I am having the same issues! Thanks! Good luck with your 'last horray'

-Amy