Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was our final Halloween celebration--our ward party and trunk-or-treat.  Ty has been excited about this all week, and has told everyone that would listen how we was going to dress up as a fireman and McKay as a golfer.




The boys had a great time, and got/ate too much candy.  It's going to take some serious self-control on my part to stay out of it!



Small rant:  does it bother anyone else when the "tweeners" come around the parking lot 3 or 4 times at the ward trunk-or treat parties?  I mean, when you go trick-or-treating you don't go to the same house 3 or 4 times, so why is it ok to hit the same trunk that many times?  It irritates me.  In fact, I chased some obnoxious boys away from our car tonight who were doing just that.  I wasn't dressed as a witch, but I certainly could have passed for one!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

bahahaha You and Dad both!!! Me and mom didn't care how many times people came around :)