Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This one's for McKay

I was realizing today how very little I blog about McKay.  I have taken far less pictures of him than I did when Ty was a baby, too.  Diagnosis:  a bad case of second child syndrome!  To help remedy that, this post is all about him!
This is something that he has been doing tons recently.  When he gets tired, he sucks his right thumb, and then uses his left arm to cover his eyes.  It's darn cute, and he can put himself to sleep so quickly this way.  I love that!



He's got the greatest little goofy grin:

And those huge blue eyes that make him look like he's perpetually surprised about something.


We sure love having this little guy as part of our family!

2 comments:

Ira and Heather said...

You are going to scar your kid for life if you don't take photos of him and talk about him to others. i use to think highly of you guys. I let the being a JAZZ FAN slip by, but not writing about your kid is where we have to draw the line. By the way how are you guys doing? We are busy pregnant wife, work, school as well and getting Samuel ready for preschool. He starts on the 19th of AUG.

Allison said...

Cute dude. Little ones are so fun.