Sunday, February 17, 2013

Annie--Eight Months

Another month has come and gone.  Here are the 8-month Annie photos:


There have been two big milestones this month for Annie.  The first is that she is fully weaned now.  It was a MAJOR struggle to get her to take a bottle, but after a miserable day and night, she finally acquiesced and we have not turned back since!  It's a wonderful thing for many reasons, not the least of which is that she is now sleeping through the night.  HOORAY!!!!!   
The other big milestone this month was that she got her two front top teeth in.  And they came in without the drama and misery that the first two brought.  One day I looked in her mouth and saw white, and that was about it.  I didn't even realize she was teething.  So that was pretty awesome, too.

Here are some of my favorite Annie photos of the last month:
I call this her Minnie Mouse dress.
This is one of my favorite ever pictures of her. 
Gotta keep those teeth clean!
Wrong end!
Happy jammie baby
I think she's adorable even when she's throwing fits.
 
Helping Mom cook dinner.

2 comments:

Ash said...

What a doll! I can't wait to play with her next month :) That yellow dress is probably the cutest thing ever. And the second to last picture? Holy McKay....

LeChem Fam said...

You right she is even cute when she is crying! What a darling little girl!!