Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Made Their Day

The last couple days, there have been workers from the city in our neighborhood tearing up little sections of the sidewalk.  I have no idea why.  But what I do know is that when we returned from our grocery shopping trip this morning, and this was parked in front of our house, the boys were pretty darn thrilled.

We asked the operator if we could snap a couple quick pictures of the boys by the backhoe.  He was so nice about it.

He even told the boys to stand in the bucket and get a picture like that.  They thought they were pretty darn cool.

I will take it as a payoff for all the noise we have been dealing with!  :-)

3 comments:

Nichols Family said...

How perfect that it was parked in front of your house! What studs. They're getting so big. I hope you're feeling well these days!

Beth said...

Dude, that's awesome! What a fun photo op!

MamaT said...

That is the best. I remember when we lived in CA we had a smaller version of that, but they dug up our front yard. I hated it, but you could only imagine what he was thinking!