Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ty's Talk

I nearly forgot to mention an important milestone in the life of our little Sunbeam!  Ty gave his first-ever talk in primary on Sunday, May 15.  He talked about Joseph Smith's first vision and the restoration of the gospel.  I was afraid he might shy away from the microphone or get embarrassed and giggly like so many of the little ones do.  I shouldn't have worried.  He stood up tall with a big grin on his face and gave his talk loud and clear.  My mommy heart was so proud of him!

Ty on Sunday, May 15

Later, an older woman who used to live across the street from Adam in Salt Lake when he was a little guy, approached Adam and dubbed Ty "One of the cutest little boys in the whole primary."  I couldn't agree more.  I sure do love my little sunbeam!

No comments: