Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two Little Monkeys

After being cooped up in the house for a week with strep, my boys have been a bit rambunctious.  When a friend invited us to Little Monkey Business this morning, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to get out and let them run wild.  And, though most of you probably don't much care, I know there are two certain grandmas out there that are likely a bit miffed that I haven't posted pictures of these little monkeys in a while.  They're not the best pictures ever--I couldn't get them to hold still for a single second!  Oh, well.  That's why we were there in the first place, I suppose.





1 comment:

Rosemary Marchant said...

You're right! I was feeling a bit starved of monkey pictures! Now, if you would only post a picture of your other monkey to see if we approve of the jaw job!