Friday, June 12, 2009

Ty Turns Two!

Wow.  I can not believe how quickly time flies!!  My baby is two today!  Yesterday, Ty got a package in the mail that was practically as big as he is, from Grandma and Grandpa Marchant.  He had a blast opening all the presents.  Thanks for all the fun clothes, jammies, puzzles, and toys, Grandma and Grandpa!

We decided not to have a birthday party for Ty this year, but I did make him so baseball cupcakes to share with his friends at playgroup this morning.  Of course I forgot my camera.
When Dad got home from work, Ty got to open MORE presents from us.  He was loving ripping all that paper!





Tonight is our ward's father and son camp out, so Adam took Ty to that.  Happy Birthday to ME--I think McKay and I are going to watch a chick flick tonight!
We love you so much Ty.  The past two years have been so much fun as we have watched you grow.  You are such a sweet boy!  Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

love your blog, and Happy Birthday TY

I'm having a hard time knowing my baby is 2.5 years old!

hope you got to watch your chick flic

Megan said...

No way, you do not have a 2 year old. Happy birthday Ty!