Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Child After My Own Heart


Ty loves books!  I can not describe how happy this makes me!  Each morning when I take a shower, I put him in the middle of his bedroom floor with a pile of toys.  By the time I am finished, he has without fail abandoned his toys and crawled to one of the bookshelves and pulled out as many books as he can.  Sometimes he still chews on them, but more often than not, I find him actually looking at the pictures.  His favorite book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. We read that one many, many times each day!  I hope my son always loves good literature!

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Meggin! It is so great to hear from you! I think of you every so often and wonder how you guys are doing. Ty is so sweet and adorable! How happy you guys must be. How is everything going?