1. My first, middle, and last names all begin with the letter M
2. I hate hamburgers
3. I love the smell of coffee
4. I am a huge Utah Jazz fan.
5. My least favorite household chores are cleaning the bathtub, taking out the trash, and ironing
6. I ran on a relay team that won the state championship when I was in high school
7. Most of my clothes are blue, pink, or white
8. I love the Olive Garden, and I order fettuccine alfredo every single time I go
9. I really don't like winter at all (we should be living in Phoenix instead of Denver!)
10. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
11. My school colors for my elementary school, junior high, and both high schools were blue and yellow
12. I usually don't like to dance
13. I watch The Biggest Loser religiously
14. I taught fifth grade for a year
15. I am obsessed with board games; I could seriously play them all day long and not get bored
16. I've lived in 5 states: Florida, Michigan, Utah, Colorado, and Illinois (although that was only for one semester when I was in Nauvoo, so I'm not sure if that counts or not)
17. Between Adam and I, we have 8 brothers and just one sister. Love ya, Ash!
18. I love Rascal Flatts
19. I have a fetish for children's books
20. To me, Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth--I could live there!
21. I think being pregnant for 9 months is far worse than labor and delivery
22. I would rather eat a bowl of fresh fruit than about anything else I can think of
23. One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to the ballpark and watch a baseball game. MLB, little league, or anything in between, it doesn't matter. I just like to be there.
24. I love rollercoasters
25. I half ran/half walked a 5K race when I was 8 months pregnant. Ouch!
26. I slept on a round bed when I was in high school--it's still at my parents' house
27. I love cooking dinner for Adam because he is always so appreciative and complementary
28. I used to work at Foot Locker and still have a closet full of athletic shoes from that saga of my life
29. I don't like to drive
30. I like to talk, but not on the phone
31. I hate camping, much to Adam's disappointment
32. I love rollerblading
33. I could eat seafood every day, but it's too expensive!
34. I'm not a big movie watcher
35. When I go grocery shopping, I love to tell Adam about the bargains I found. I DEFINITELY inherited this trait from my Dad--he is the king of that!
36. My favorite flowers are gerber daisies
37. I like to be really warm. Sometimes in the summer when my car has been sitting out in the sun for a long time, I like to sit in it without turning on the AC and just feel the heat waves
38. I am truly grateful for disposable diapers
39. I own only one pair of high heels
40. My favorite sport to watch is basketball
41. My favorite sports to play are tennis and racquetball
42. I have never beaten Adam at either tennis or racquetball
43. I am grateful for an athletic husband
44. I buy my shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart, much to the chagrin of my beautician sister
45. I truly adore my parents and siblings
46. I truly adore my in-laws
47. I am very interested in church history
48. I used to have a phobia of wrists when I was in high school. I wouldn't touch them. I couldn't stand the sight of all the veins. I have outgrown that fear.
49. I can name at least one player on every single team in the NBA
50. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was trying to think of things to add to this dumb list!