Saturday, June 9, 2012

Backyard Campout

Last night was our ward's fathers and sons campout.  Unfortunately, the camp was located about an hour away, in a place with no cell phone reception.  Being just three days away from our due date, and especially after having my membranes stripped on Thursday, neither Adam or I felt comfortable with the idea of me not being able to reach him in the middle of the night should the need arise.  So after a dinner of Costco hot dogs, the guys pitched the tent in the backyard and camped out there.  I felt bad that they were not able to go to the real campout, but they seemed pleased as punch to be sleeping in the backyard.  Adam said they all slept well, and I didn't hear anyone til about 7:30 this morning, so I would say it was successful for everyone involved!




In baby news, there is still not any.  :-)  I am so, so ready to be done with this pregnancy and meet our little Annie.  But we are only 6 days away, max!  Still hoping it's sooner, though.

No comments: