Six years ago, on a beautiful Friday morning much like today, I entered the Salt Lake Temple and was sealed to the most amazing man I have ever met.
In the last six years, we have:
- Both graduated from BYU--me with a Bachelors and Adam a Masters Degree
- Lived in four different apartments
- Owned one home
- Lived in two states
- Owned four cars
- Traveled all over the place together (Florida 2xs, California 3xs, Washington DC, Omaha, Cozumel, Oregon, and soon to be Hawaii!)
- Endured one major surgery
- Survived two pregnancies
- Are parenting two wonderful boys
- And have had more fun together than many people do in an entire lifetime!
As the years have passed, I have realized more than I ever could have on the day I married him how uniquely amazing Adam is. Happy sixth anniversary to my best friend! I reaffirm that marrying you was the most important and BEST decision I ever made!