Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Utah

While we were in Utah, I was able to meet up with these fun friends:

Ali and Kami, roommates of mine from my freshman year at BYU. Whenever I am around them, they make me feel like I'm 18 years old again! They are so much fun!

I wasn't the only one having fun, though. Ty and McKay love to play in Grammie and Tooge's backyard. They have a small basketball court...


And a great stream to play in!

Since they were soaking themselves, I just stripped them down and let them go at it!


The best part was all the fruit trees they have in their yard! Ty and Toogie went out every morning and picked apricots for us, and McKay loved eating peaches right off the tree!

Maybe someday we'll have a great yard, too! :)

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oh, those boys are just too cute! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!