Sunday, August 1, 2010

Because I have no news of my own to share...

...I will steal some from my dad! A couple of weeks ago, he had the honor of being selected to ride with the Navy's Blue Angels. He was nominated by Chief Kevin Reid, who is a Navy recruiter, for the work he has done as BYU's pre-med and pre-dental academic advisor. I didn't realize what a rare honor this is until I read some of the articles printed in Utah's newspapers. Apparently you have a greater chance of being hit by lightning than riding in one of these things! I've posted the links to the news articles below. Pretty proud of him!




3 comments:

brandandbrit said...

That is so great! Brandon sure appreciated all the help your dad gave him when he was getting ready to come to medical school.

Mari said...

That is so cool! What an awesome opportunity for your dad.
And... did the Salt Lake Tribune call your mom Bobbi?

Meggin said...

Ha, ha! Yeah, that's what she's going by these days!