Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boys at the Zoo

I realized a few days ago that my annual zoo pass expires at the end of this month. I decided we needed to make one or two more visits, since I am pretty sure we won't be renewing it. So, since it was in the low 60's and gorgeous today, we made the trek up there. We were lucky enough to have some fun friends come with us, too.
Ty and his friend, Isaac, had a blast! They ran around everywhere and were such BOYS! In fact, as much as they loved the animals, they spent the longest time watching this:


Yep, it was a front loader dumping rocks into a pond. They were glued. We practically had to pry their fingers off the rocks to get them to go and look at some animals. On our next outing, we'll just have to take them to a construction site!
The only other two pictures I took today turned out like this:



I love how Isaac is scaling the rocks in one and Ty is in the other. They sure are masculine little fellows!
And, oops, I forgot to take any pictures of McKay. He was there, but you almost wouldn't know it. He sat in the stroller and didn't make a peep. My dream baby, as always, despite the fact that he missed his morning nap.

No comments: