Monday, February 8, 2010

Sick, sick, sick

That pretty much sums up our lives lately! Two weeks ago, McKay had RSV (again!!). Last week, he had an ear infection. Yesterday, I woke up feeling pretty nauseous. I chalked it up to the fact that it was my first Sunday fasting in about a year and a half, and my body just wasn't used to it. About halfway through church, though, I felt SICK. I went home and slept for almost 4 hours, and that helped some. I felt pretty cruddy still, though. Then last night, Ty was up throwing up all night long. Poor little kid. I think he and I probably just got a stomach flu or something. I am praying McKay does not catch it, too. Mostly, I am just ready for my family to be healthy again!

2 comments:

Allison said...

not fun at all! get better!

Marianne said...

It seems to be going around! We are still getting over it! Hope you all feel better soon!