Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Week With Zach

This past week, my 16-year-old brother, Zach, came to stay with us. We had a lot of fun with him while he was here! Ty especially loved having his uncle to play with! We did lots of fun activities like mini golfing, swimming at the rec center, going to the Cheesecake Factory, shopping at the outlets, and going to The Hop. Unfortunately, I was a slacker photographer and only got pictures at The Hop, which is a place with tons of inflatables for kids to play on.

Ty playing air hockey

Hey batta, batta!

And, swing!

McKay just chillin' at The Hop

Nice how this post is about Zach and there is only one picture of him, huh? Like I said, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked! We sure enjoyed having him here, though!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

How fun to have your brother come! We are also living in CF, but south of Main street, so we are in a different ward. They are having a movie in the park this Saturday. Email me if you are interested and I can give you more details (kylee.farnsworth@gmail.com)