Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling Lucky?

I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day today until I took my car to get washed this morning, and an older man asked Ty why I hadn't put anything green on him. Whoops!! To celebrate my Irish ancestry, I decided to think of reasons why I have the "Luck of the Irish" with me. Here are a few reasons why I consider myself pretty darn lucky:

-The Gospel in my life
-The greatest husband, ever
-Adam has a stable job
-The ability to bear children
-I get to stay home with my hilarious son, Ty
-Getting kicked by my baby (sometimes I don't love this, but it is awesome to know that he is doing well in there!)
-Wonderful friends
-A great ward
-Freedom
-A college education
-A prophet to lead us
-Modern medicine and hospitals
-Ty is asleep right now
-My house is relatively clean
-I am actually caught up on laundry
-It's Tuesday--the Biggest Loser is on tonight! :)
-It's about 70 degrees today
-Nobody has pinched me today, even though I am not wearing green! :)

No comments: