Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Last Paper...

My paper route is over.  It's OVER!!  After 4 1/2 months of waking up daily at 2:30 AM, I am finally finished.  I threw my final paper this morning.  The last paper on my route I had to porch, so after I threw it, I did a little victory dance on the driveway before getting in my car and driving away.  I'm sure if anyone were to have seen it, they would have thought I was a little crazy.  But really, I am just excited to get a full night of sleep again!

6 comments:

The Coopers said...

Congratulations!!!!! You made it! Sleeping will be so nice :)

Lily said...

Way to go! How is the BBQ that the route helped pay for? Hope all is well!

Angie said...

Oh yeah, a full night of sleep...how wonderful. I can't believe you did it as long as you did. I would have been done after the 1st day.

Allison said...

Hurray! Thanks for sharing the happy news. Sweet Dreams.

Kim said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!! I am seriously SOOO excited for you!!! Call me when you wake up! :)

gracie's great ideas! said...

I am so impressed that you really made it! In a week you're going to be tired waking up at 7 and think "How in the world did I wake up at 2:30?" We are so excited to see you guys again! We should be there on Saturday!