Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Best Guy Around!

Adam and I were able to celebrate our third anniversary when we were in Washington DC. We decided to wait until we returned home to exchange gifts, because his was a little large to pack into a suitcase! Adam has been wanting a nice gas grill for FOREVER, so I decided to use some of that hard-earned newspaper route money to splurge for him. Really, I had an ulterior motive--now he will cook!! :) He has definitely put his new grill to good use over the last week. YUM!

I know that this is a little late, but in honor of our anniversary I wanted to post my favorite things about Adam. Here are my top ten things, in no particular order:

1. He is one of the most hard-working people I know.
2. He thinks everything that I cook is absolutely delicious, even if it comes from a box. I have never ever heard him say one negative thing about anything I have cooked in the last three years, and believe me, it has not all been good!
3. He is fabulously handsome.
4. He is so darn righteous. Most husbands I know say that they will make it to the Celestial Kingdom only hanging on to the shirt-tails of their wives. It is the exact opposite in our family.
5. He is super athletic. Though it sometimes drives me bonkers that I can not beat him at ANY sport, I actually love it. I love that he is so athletic.
6. He has a wonderful voice. Even though it was a turn-off to me at first (Men's Chorus=nerdy), I so appreciate the fact that he brings music into our home and that he sounds so good when I am singing next to him in church.
7. He treats me like a queen. If every husband treated his wife the way Adam treats me, the world would be a MUCH happier place.
8. He is very tolerant of my OCD behaviors, especially my cleanliness issues. He helps me clean the house from top to bottom every Saturday morning.
9. He is a wonderful father to Ty.
10. He is fun! I love being with him, because we have so much fun together in our marriage!

The past three years being married to Adam have honestly been the best of my whole life. I am so excited that I have ETERNITY to spend with this guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute!