Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Last week was pretty great for us.  My parents (or Grammie and Tooge as they are known to the kids) and my younger brothers, Zach and Matt came to visit from Utah.  We didn't do a whole heck of a lot, but it was fun to relax and be together.  

Grammie and Tooge kindly raked our backyard one chilly afternoon.  McKay was thrilled that finally someone would let him go outside!
 

After putting the leaves in the garbage can, Tooge and the boys jumped on them to push them down in the can.  Ty thought it was hilarious!

The relationship between my boys and my brothers' dog was love/hate.  They thought we was super cool, but were pretty scared of him, too.

On the actual Thanksgiving day, I only took one picture.  I wasn't in "compose mode" and that's ok with me.  I only wish we had more documentation of the day.  It was mine and Adam's first time hosting Thanksgiving Dinner, and it was really fun!  We all worked together and it turned out fabulously!  My Uncle Kirk and Aunt Kendra, their 4 kids, and my grandma all drove down from Broomfield to be with us, too.  Lots of people, lots of food, lots of fun!

Here's Matt modeling our Thanksgiving splurge:  a peanut butter chocolate pie from Cold Stone.  It was HEAVEN!!

It was great to have my family here, and we miss them already.

No comments: